In order to work effectively on reducing disparities and improving cultural and linguistic competency in mental health systems, we solicit input from many different partners.
Our current Partners include:
- AFYA, Inc.
- First Nations Behavioral Health Association (FNBHA)
- Georgetown University
- National Asian American Pacific Islander Mental Health Association (NAAPIMHA)
- National Latino Behavioral Health Association (NLBHA)
- National Leadership Council on African American Behavioral Health (NLC)
- The National Alliance of Multi-Ethnic Behavioral Health Associations (NAMBHA)
- University of South Florida
- University of Texas
- Vanguard Communications
- Building Bridges Initiative
If you are interested in becoming a partner in these efforts, please contact Dr. Princess Katana at for more information.